We want you to know that it is not necessary to own your own horse nor tack when you take lessons with us. We have several lesson horses that are fun and safe for the beginner and advanced rider alike. You can however use your own horse if you have one, or if you are not yet committed to buy, but want to have the opportunity to ride a few times a week, please check out our lease page and see what horses we have available for lease!
We offer weekly lessons only and teach students ages 5 and up! Will also take on ages 3/4 upon approval by head trainer!
The following is our MONTHLY rate:
- 60 Minute Private Lessons – $175 (one on one instruction)
- 60 Minute Semi-private Lessons – $155/e student (2 students)
- 60 Minute Group Lessons – $135/e student (up to 4 students)
- 30 Minute Private Lessons – $155 (one on one instruction)
A la Carte or partial month
- 1/4 Lease of Lesson Horse- $130 (one extra ride/week, priority at 1 horse show)
- 1/2 Lease of Lesson Horse-contact trainer for pricing (two extra rides/week, priority at 3 horse shows)
- 3/4 Lease of Lesson Horse- contact trainer for pricing (three extra rides/week, priority at 4 horse shows)
These expenses DO NOT include show fees for rider and or the horse. Which are class fees, stall, shavings, tack stall and grooming stall. (Tack room and grooming stall will be divided between everybody attending the show)
- $120 for the day. hauling, coaching, etc.
- $10 office fee
“B” Rated Shows:
talk to Leslee for current rates